MCAD has been busy breaking records
From: Massachusetts Employment Law Letter on 2012-12-01
The 2011 annual report from the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD) shows that more cases are resulting in findings of probable cause, and a recent decision implies that awards for emotional distress damages are increasing. Both of those trends are important for employers to watch. Read More...
In the Blogs
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?
- Walking the workplace proselytizing tightrope