MCAD has been busy breaking records
From: Massachusetts Employment Law Letter on 2012-12-01
The 2011 annual report from the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD) shows that more cases are resulting in findings of probable cause, and a recent decision implies that awards for emotional distress damages are increasing. Both of those trends are important for employers to watch. Read More...
In the Blogs
- DTSA gives employers new options to combat trade secrets theft
- Donald Trump must have missed the mandatory training—making America harassed again
- Drawing the line on tips: Where does it end?
- Don’t let appearance policy trigger religious discrimination claims
- How do ‘bathroom bills’ affect employers in other states?