MCAD has been busy breaking records
From: Massachusetts Employment Law Letter on 2012-12-01
The 2011 annual report from the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD) shows that more cases are resulting in findings of probable cause, and a recent decision implies that awards for emotional distress damages are increasing. Both of those trends are important for employers to watch. Read More...
In the Blogs
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 2: tips 6-10)
- The return of the quarterback evangelist
- Fake job references—what’s the world coming to?!
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 1: tips 1-5)
- Women at work: Exploring pay equity, making work and life mesh, and HR’s role