MCAD has been busy breaking records
From: Massachusetts Employment Law Letter on 2012-12-01
The 2011 annual report from the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD) shows that more cases are resulting in findings of probable cause, and a recent decision implies that awards for emotional distress damages are increasing. Both of those trends are important for employers to watch. Read More...
In the Blogs
- Fast-food protesters plan escalation, civil disobedience
- Policy is essential to create right to access employee e-mails on company system
- Are the media and politicians perpetuating a tragedy to serve their own needs?
- Dinging distracted drivers
- Drug-free healthcare facility law takes effect in New Hampshire